Sales Manager - DF, PD, EM
Business Unit: Commercial Finance
Requisition Number: 232361
Primary Location: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 40%
Siemens Financial Services, Inc. is the U.S. arm of the global Financial Services division of Siemens, (SFS), an international provider of business-to-business financial solutions. SFS helps facilitate investments, providing commercial finance, project and structured finance with specific asset expertise in the energy, healthcare, industry, and infrastructure markets. SFS supports Siemens as well as other companies with their capital needs and acts as an expert manager of financial risks within the Siemens Company. Leveraging its financing expertise and industrial know-how creates value for customers and helps them strengthen their competitiveness. As of September, 30, 2014, the total, global SFS assets amount to $27.9 billion.
As Sales manager in our organization you will drive the transition and subsequent growth of new business volume within Siemens Digital Factory (DF), Process Industries & Drives (PD) & Energy Management (EM) divisions. The role will have a strong focus on manufacturing and process automation industries, for example Automotive, Manufacturing and Food & Beverage and, ideally, will be based in a Siemens DF/PD/EM office. You will interface with Siemens colleagues, in both SFS and the Divisions as well as key Siemens Accounts across various hierarchies.
We are looking for you to have experience in originating, qualifying and closing a variety of financing products, including familiarity with operating leases, term loans and working capital solutions. Demonstrated experience integrating financial services into the equipment sales chain working with vendors, dealers and suppliers on a direct and indirect basis required. You will identify opportunities and develop relationships with manufacturers, dealers, vendor through existing contacts as well as developing new direct customer relationships.
- Leads all aspects of sales incl. development of new business strategies for profitable penetration into focused Siemens market segments.
- Drives agreed sales targets and KPI's, increases finance penetration, profitability and growth.
- Leads and drives new program ideas which result in profitable new business volume and the execution of key account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals.
- Guides business development efforts within specific key accounts and/or markets, developing sponsorship with key decision-makers and influencers.
- Provides effective solutions in application of new concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes and displays thought leadership in applying structure, discipline & rigor.
- Manages Siemens divisions (notably DF, PD, EM) & operating companies, spending considerable time in various DF/PD offices, and thereby positively influences Siemens Divisions and its key decision makers.
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10+ years industry-specific sales &/ business development experience.
- In-depth understanding of general manufacturing &/or process automation industries; both would be ideal.
- Demonstrating extensive knowledge in field of specialization or multiple disciplines to the successful completion and consistently achieving sales targets.
- Experienced presenter & negotiator at C-suite level
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of organization's products, services & business practices, as well as issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
- Energy, drive, passion, vision, enthusiasm and being a self-starter that can make things happen.