Junior Business Excellence CRM Specialist
Business Unit: Energy Management (EM)
Requisition Number: 232406
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Raleigh
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
With power chain management from creation to consumption, and over half a dozen manufacturing hubs here in the U.S., Siemens Energy Management provides technologies for the economic, reliable, intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. From smart grid and energy automation technology, to power supply for industrial plants and high-voltage transmission systems, Siemens is providing intelligent technologies to a diverse clientele.
For more information, please visit:
Transmission Solutions (Raleigh, NC) is searching for a highly professional Business Excellence Specialist to work with a passion for customer marketing and process development. This person will participate in establishing market strategies, and they will interact with global HQ and sales to enhance existing solutions.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a strong team offering the best transmission solutions in the market. Siemens is leading the charge in providing the following innovative solutions to the Transmission Market:
- Flexible AC Transmission Systems (FACTS)
- High Voltage Substations – GIS, AIS, Mobile Solutions
- High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC)
- Offshore Substations for wind applications
The top candidate will perform by effectively executing on key strategies and activities to include:
- Impact of decisions on business operations is direct and moderate.
- Performs work in compliance with established procedures and/or protocols.
- Participates in solutions definition and business plans with joint departments.
- Participates in the completion of semi-complex projects within unit.
- Participates in defining projects, selecting sources and monitoring results.
- Participates in monitoring the development of business plans, managing lifecycles, and product positioning in the marketplace.
- Participates in the development of structured product marketing plans from broad concepts and business strategies.
- Participates in market research, monitors competitive activity and identified customer needs.
- Controls and executes the day-to-day operations including organization of Fairs and Events, as well as internal and external communication.
- 3 or more years of successful business development, sales, or marketing experience in a related field.
- Demonstrated business acumen in balancing customer and business requirements, i.e. financials strategic and tactical thinking etc.
- Executive level verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Inherent ability to work effectively in a team environment and strong desire to win
- Organization and time management skills to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills and capability to promote new ideas and products.
- Analytical thinking combined with conceptual and organizational abilities.
- Team oriented personality who has the ability to work well by themselves or on a team in an international environment.
- Proactive at executing daily tasks and achieving long-term goals.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or other technical background preferred.
- High Voltage or Utility experience.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.