Building TechnologiesBusiness Unit:
Field OperationsRequisition Number:
United States-Minnesota-ShoreviewAssignment Category:
Full-time regularExperience Level:
Entry levelEducation Required Level:
High School Diploma / (GED)Travel Required:
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit:
Reporting to the Service Operations Supervisor, this position provides technical service to customer Fire Safety systems
· Coordinates with contractors in the process of installation of systems sold by a branch office.
· Responds and carries out to completion any troubleshooting and repairs to assigned customer systems.
· Returns equipment in need of repair or calibration to the office in a timely manner. Identifies code issues and non-conformance
· Makes recommendations regarding both systems installations and service contract facilities.
assignments/ schedules as required.
· NICET II Fire Alarm Certification required (National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technology) within 12
· Strong customer service skills. Good verbal and written communications skills.
(75) pounds unassisted.
Siemens vehicle plan