Product Manager, CT
Business Unit: Business Administration
Requisition Number: 232581
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
The CT Product Manager, Installed Base within DI (Diagnostic Imaging) is responsible for driving sales and business activities around the options and installed base business as well as the refurbished business lines. The CT product manager in the IBD organization will be supporting a key business line in our portfolio and will be tasked delivering daily/weekly communications of business tactics with upper management in the US DI organizations as well as our Global DI organization.
The position reports directly to the Sr. Director Sales, Marketing and Operations for IBD within Siemens Healthineers.
• Budget responsibility for the CT installed base product lines inclusive of refurbished systems and options and upgrades.
• Market Analysis to determine quarterly outcomes/projections of product lines. Ability to communicate success, challenges and potential solutions to upper management,
• USA CT Business Line liaison and key driver of their RS and Option and Upgrade business focus
• Liaison to Global IBD as CT owner for USA input into future global product requirements.
• Development of supporting marketing collaterals, case studies, customer testimonials and presentations to help drive and support necessary business.
• Implement Installed Base sales strategy for lead generation, sales programs, measureable campaigns and references.
• Sales education via webcasts or live meetings of latest product releases or updates
• Main point of contact for internal and external questions related to product, configuration, quoting, delivery, etc.
• Quoting Design and Support inclusive of price book management
• Sourcing and Trade Desk Support
• Daily sales support to our sales channels inclusive of AME’s, AE’s and PSE’s. Main point of contact for internal and external questions related to product, configuration, quoting, delivery, etc.
• Works closely with SI in managing backlog as well as lead times, escalations and pre and post-delivery challenges
• BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 10+ years’ experience within a customer-facing or Marketing role
• Some Computed Tomography experience
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written and strong experience interacting with customers and Sr. management within a large organization
• Strong Analytical skills and Operational experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, SAP, Siebel/SHARE and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
Siemens CT system and application knowledge as well as those with clinical knowledge (customer core processes, clinical workflows, clinical pathways) preferred