Marketing Campaign Manager – Liaison to Marketing Communications-GA
Business Unit: Process Automation
Requisition Number: 232587
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Norcross
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide. Siemens PLM Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit:
PA CI Business
Siemens Industry, Inc has an opening for a Marketing Specialist to support our Industrial Communication and Identification business. The individual will support marketing and communications activities designed to increase awareness and generate demand in focus verticals. A technical aptitude and familiarity with our portfolios is required (networking products and solutions, RFID and RTLS solutions and Power Products).
The position will report to the Director of Product Marketing and be part of the PA CI product marketing team. The position involves development and execution of marketing campaigns elements (collateral, web, white papers, articles, etc.), event planning and management, and the ability to collaborate and contribute on a high performance marketing team.
This will be an Individual performer focused marketing activities and be based in Norcross, Georgia.
- Develop and drive our online strategy to identify and nurture prospects in the sales funnel until ready for transition to sales.
- Support Product Marketing Managers in the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Take ownership for management and maintenance for portions of the Siemens (US) website and various microsites and landing pages.
- In collaboration w/Marcom and other team members, be responsible for the creative vision & development of inbound marketing content (articles, case studies, white papers, etc).
- Organize and execute both customer and internal events including; venue management, registration, and on-site support.
- Serve as an evangelist for the Distribution Resource Center, Product Pitch Center, and PA User Experience tools and insure that the content is updated and best in class.
- Interface with other groups as necessary including; Customer Support & Logistics, HQ, Marcom, Distribution Partners, Sales, and other Siemens Business Units
• An aptitude for technology
- the ability to communicate complex topics simply
• General understanding of automation systems, IIOT, and digitalization
• Proven experience in operating with a high level of business ownership
- Employee thrives in a team environment with the ability to both lead and take direction
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate virtual teams, influence indirect resources and balance complex issues/priorities is required.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or equivalent experience and knowledge.
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing program support, project management, and event planning are required.
- Experience in product marketing, project management a plus
- Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office Suite is required. SAP and CMS knowledge is a plus.
- Siemens experience a plus.
- Travel percentage – 5-10%
Siemens US Talent Acquisition