Marketing & Communications Manager: Ultrasound (US)
Business Unit: Strategy, Marketing & Communications
Requisition Number: 232593
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
The Marketing and Communications Manager aligned to the Imaging – Ultrasound (US) business line in the USA supports the promotion and sales of our broad portfolio of leading-edge US systems to the USA customer and prospect base. This individual works closely with the USA and Global US Business Line teams, and peers aligned to the other business areas and business lines.
The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent marketing and communications skills, creativity, business acumen, strong teamwork, resourcefulness, passion, a keen ability to analyze metrics and draw actionable conclusions, and the ability to work effectively within a matrixed organization. Senior-level individual contributor, reports to Director, Marketing and Communications USA.
· Develop, execute and measure integrated Marketing Campaigns to generate overall demand, increase brand preference and encourage customer loyalty
· Develop, execute and measure integrated lead nurture campaigns and provide Marketing Qualified Leads to sales
· Develop, execute and measure external and internal marketing material (print collateral, presentations, case studies, articles, etc.) as well as define the right channel mix to reach the target groups – newsletter, media including social media, trade shows, websites, etc. - to ultimately support sales in every step of the customer journey in close collaboration with US business line marketing
· Ensure all marketing initiatives and artifacts are in line with the Value Promises, the overall Siemens Healthineers brand as well as the value-based messaging approach
· Ensure target group specific and consistent messaging along the customer journey
· Collaborate with US Business line marketing to drive product launches and portfolio messaging for the USA market
· Oversee US Marketing and Communications annual plan and budget
· Coach and manage US department’s contractor or intern
· Work closely with global US Business Line marketing and communications teams to provide USA perspective into creation of global materials, leverage global materials where appropriate and share USA best practices that could be adopted in other countries
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
· 5+ years of relevant experience in B2B marketing.
· Strong operational and business acumen.
· High attention to detail. Superb communications skills including copywriting. Experience with campaign management including multi-channel marketing and communication vehicles and marketing automation.
· Ability to work well in highly matrixed organization. Experience in collaborating globally, managing global projects with international counterparts.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Experience in healthcare marketing field preferred.