Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 232598
Primary Location: United States-Colorado-Denver
Other Locations: United States-California-San Diego, United States-Washington-Seattle, United States-Arizona-Phoenix, United States-California-San Francisco, United States-California-Sacramento, United States-California-Los Angeles
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 70%
• Siemens and Industry Partner Engagement: Serve as primary regional contact for our industry partners and grow regional/zone based relationships to maximize impact of these partnerships for our customers and our success. Develop with our partners peer to peer training events to highlight an imaging for outcomes procedure based approach. Explore opportunities to pilot initiatives within key IDNs and/or customers that will enhance Siemens value proposition and solutions portfolio. Collaborate internally with all BLs, driving joint strategy for pre and post sales success, and unique offer opportunities. Attend key trade shows and industry events. Structure and implement zone based clinical and procedural ongoing quarterly training events for AE’s, RVPs, and PSEs. ZBMs, consisting of web based Cath conferences, one on one field rides, and regional meetings.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Strong communication, relationship management and leadership skills.
• Requires deep knowledge of successful collaboration relationships and the ability to grow these relationships.
• Sales experience in Radiology/Cardiology, with strong relationship networks.
• Display high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross functional problems.
• Results oriented to ensure achievement of the targeted profit, customer satisfaction and market share goals.
• Ability to drive a strategic plan, having an impact to implement necessary changes with internal and external partners involved.
• 10 years of Healthcare experience in the field of customer relationship or business management.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Required travel: 70%.
• Must live in the territory/zone.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Existing relationships with TMC key opinion leaders is desired.
• Prior sales and KOL development experience is desired.