Operations Analyst 4
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 232615
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
The Business Analytics and Efficiency Analyst’s role is to provide analysis, reporting and presentations for data driven decisions for the U.S. Healthcare Service Hub, reporting to the Sr. Operations Manager, and taking guidance from the Business Analytics and Efficiency Consultant. The focus of this role will include, but not be limited to, providing solutions to gain efficiency, reduce cost and increase revenue within the U.S. service organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Collect/collate/report data and provide analysis support.
· Provide an in-depth level of analysis of large data sets and provide reports, presentations and recommendations for paths forward on key business decisions.
· Support strategic development and maintain predictive business models for staffing capacity, trend analysis, and cost cutting measures.
· Support lean project deliverables.
· Create KPI reports to support Service Hub business strategy.
· Assist in creation of presentations for internal and external customers
· Provide support with data mining and analytics for assigned projects and initiatives
· Provide data and analytics support for the Technical Business Leads.
DETERMINATION OF JOB SUCCESS
· Timely and accurate production of reports and analysis (ensure reports delivered on due date each month)
· Assist Technical Business Leads with reporting and analytics
· Perform analytics for the service organization for identification of key areas for business improvement.
· Support the Consultant on projects and initiatives
· Suggest and investigate a minimum of 2 projects that will provide a reduction of service operational cost by $500K fiscally.
· Participate on Projects as needed to provide accurate and meaningful data for project deliverables.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification required. Bachelor's degree in industry related field, or equivalent experience. Advanced degree may be substituted for industry experience. Strong knowledge of Statistics required. 5+ years of experience in a technical field that incorporated data analysis.
· Advanced skill with MS Office, specifically Excel
· Working knowledge of SAS, Qlikview, Mini-Tab or other data analytics software.
· Large database management experience
· Facility with integrating multiple data sets for analysis.
· Working knowledge of SAP preferred.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Proven data analytics background
· Focus is always on process improvement
· Presents self in a confident and competent manner, and is able to effectively communicate with all levels of colleagues and customers in group or in one on one setting. Strong presentation skills are a must.
· **Operations experience in Service Industry**
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and/or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals and effectively present information and respond to questions from multiple functions (managers, clients, customers, and the general public).
The ideal candidate must have the ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference as well as apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Advanced statistical knowledge required.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. He/she must also have the ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.