Project Mgmt Spec 4 (Tech)
Business Unit: Laboratory Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 232631
Primary Location: United States-New York-Tarrytown
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
The primary responsibility of the Customer Service Lifecycle Analyst is to analyze opportunities for improvement of Instrument Service Lifecycle Cost and to assist internal Projects to develop and support data-driven service strategies.
· Research, analyze, consolidate and interpret service and instrument data using statistical and data analytics methods to create information on SLM business-relevant topics
· Operate and optimize pre-defined tools, applications and data bases/data management systems to identify critical customer situations, product problems and service issues before they affect our customers and business
· Create reports, communicate results and trigger various internal and/or external partners to make sure that appropriate action will be taken to prevent negative impact on our customers and our business
· Provide data analysis results and service lifecycle cost projections to new and existing SLM efforts in close cooperation with the Service Representatives
· Develop ideas on how to improve the usage of data analytics in the SLM Group
· Provide expertise to colleagues and support them in basic analysis
· Implement change requests for new analytical functionalities to the Data Governance and Analytical services team
· Acts as Key user for the Data Governance and Analytical Services Group to support bilateral communication, e.g. communication of newest analytical tools and methods.
· Helps to build a Smart Data Mart which contains all SLM relevant information to support and ensure that the data used by all service has integrity and that all KPI’s and PI’s are calculated with the same approach and formula.
Specific tasks of Customer Service Lifecycle Management Analyst:
· Represents the modality and SLM process in the service data analyst community and shares experiences within his peer group and internal/external data partners.
· Receives guidance from the TPO and understands what data analysis is needed to support the SLM strategies and objectives.
· Leverages product and service business knowledge to develop and support data-driven service strategies.
· Support the Service Representatives and Management with prioritization of emerging issues and trends
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Ability to communicate quantitative data analysis to the EM and CS Management
· Product Portfolio Knowledge
· IT Knowledge: General understanding of Databases, Office Tools, SAS beneficial
· SLM Process / PM Process / EM Process / CS Organization understanding
· Analytical Thinking with result orientation