Business Unit: Laboratory Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 232633
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Flanders
Assignment Category: Full-time temporary
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
- Assist in day to day activities related to software middleware product verification
- Assist in Automation, Informatics and Platform Engineering product testing
- Assist in systems integration of Informatics Software, Medical Diagnostics Instruments and Automation Systems
- Analyzing lab automation workflows
- Develop code for scripts (DevOps), tools for trouble-shooting
- Assist in consolidating/streamlining regression test suites
- Exposure to enterprise level software project activities
- Participation in key software test analysis activities
- Exposure to modern software verification process, technologies and architectures: Testing with Simulators/Instruments, Automated Test Frameworks, Log playbacks, Databases, Servers etc.
- Exposure to some of the latest software test frameworks/tools: Team Foundation Server, MTM, Visual Studio, etc.
- Exposure to multiple modern OS systems: Windows Server 2012/2016, Windows 8/10, Ubuntu Linux, Red Hat Linux
- Exposure to Data Analytics: Qlik
- Exposure to programming/scripting language i.e. C#, SQL Scripts, TestComplete
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Outline exactly what knowledge/skills, education, and experiences are required to be considered for this position.
- Rising Senior
- Working towards Engineering or Computer Science BS