Customer Services Professional
Business Unit: Power and Gas
Requisition Number: 232638
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Rural Hall
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering
excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than
165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously
leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business
opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is
organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services,
Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process
Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Siemens is the leading service partner for ensuring high reliability and
optimal performance of rotating power equipment within the utility, oil &
gas, and industrial processing industries worldwide – as well as for wind
turbines. Siemens’ extensive national network of service technicians is able
to quickly and comprehensively offer expert service to maximize the
lifecycle of power generation equipment, helping to ensure reliability and
For more information, please visit:
Customer Service Professional
Rural Hall, NC
Are you looking for your next dynamic opportunity? Do you have an accomplished customer related background? The Engineering Team at Siemens Rural Hall is looking for a CSR who will provide support and service to customers of a new business opportunity. The successful professional will be a self-starter and have a can-do attitude.
Can you help up us take this to another level?
- Work with external and internal customers and actively communicate with them to provide status, and resolve/address any potential issues
- Provide customer service, mentorship, and standard support for products and/or programs
- Supports the coordination of activities with other internal departments to meet customer needs
- Work closely with plant supervision and scheduling to help prioritize orders
- Create/provide reports on customer centered metrics to upper management
- Utilize the “Voice of the Customer” process to ensure success
You will be work from our established manufacturing facility in Rural Hall, North Carolina.
What you will need to have accomplished to be successful:
- Achieved a BS/BA in related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Accumulated 2 + years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented
- Demonstrates a basic knowledge of professional principles and skills
- Successful experience using Microsoft office programs
- Ability to use excellent verbal and written English skills in a dynamic environment
- Willingness to travel up to 5%
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Step to the front of the pack if you have:
- You have previous knowledge in Industrial scheduling of orders and delivery of materials.
- Confirmed knowledge using SAP.
- You may need advanced certification in some areas.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we live and cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed.
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we would like to meet you.