Electrical Site Installation Coordinator - Automotive Industry
Business Unit: Verticals Automotive & Aero
Requisition Number: 232665
Primary Location: United States-Alabama-Birmingham
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 20%
- Preparation of Job sites
- Preparation of needed Material, Tools and Equipment for the job site
- Leading and supervising installation teams
- Support the local management in identifying possible electrical installation suppliers
- Support the local management with offer calculations for electrical installations
- Read and understand electrical drawing e.g. ePlan and share important information with the installation crew
- Collect red line drawings of installation jobs and forward the information to the design team
- Ensure that the installation crew is following OSHA and special customer work site safety requirements
- High School Diploma
- 5 to 10 years experience in the field of electrical installation coordination (Automotive industry preferred)
- Electrical installation coordination hands on experience
- The ability to read and understand Electrical drawings (ePlan)
- Position requires 20% travel
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short, and Long Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.