Customer Loyalty and Success Manager
Business Unit: Marketing, Sales Operations & Communications
Requisition Number: 232693
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthcare
As Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably.
A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics
Siemens Healthineers is seeking to hire a Customer Loyalty & Success Manager to join our Voice of Customer (VoC) team in Cary, NC. This role will report to the Head of Voice of Customer for North America and will be part of a team focused on designing and implementing the customer experience vision, strategies, and roadmaps to deliver an improved customer experience that translates into increased loyalty and revenue.
The goal of the Customer Loyalty & Success Manager is to help establish and launch a new Customer Loyalty & Success program that ensures that customers are fully utilizing and delighted with the products and services Siemens Healthineers provides. The Customer Loyalty & Success Management team is responsible for managing customers through the phases of the customer journey including onboarding and supporting renewal. The Customer Loyalty & Success team also performs customer health checks and is responsible for providing insights into customer sentiment, likelihood to renew, and cross sell opportunities.
Improve overall customer satisfaction and loyalty
· Identify revenue risk/growth opportunities
· Identify opportunities for expansion
· Be the Customer Health expert for Key Accounts
· Develop systematic plays to be used by sales/operations to drive expected outcomes.
· Leverage analytics for the fingerprint of the customer
· Develop and/or provide input to forecasting and funnel activities
· Own issue(s) from a customer perspective.
· Establish process to support escalation engagements. Define schedules, key milestones, success criteria, and reporting procedures.
· Proactively identify potential risks and recommend proper mitigation.
· Visit key customers to monitor/measure progress and ensure expectations are understood and exceeded.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, Experience, and Attributes
Ideal candidates interested in joining this forward thinking team will be highly experienced or experts in many of the following competencies and/or topics:
· Passionate about customer experiences with the ability to drive people, process, and technology initiatives to optimize the Customer experience end-to-end.
- Proven experience managing a Customer Success program with a subscription services organization.
- Knowledgeable of the healthcare marketplace.
· Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to build strong inter-personal relationships with peers and other key stakeholders that can help implement smooth execution.
- Ability to drive accountability and ownership within a matrix environment
- Strategic thinker with the ability to approach problems as opportunities
- Self-starter, self-motivated, high level of initiative within a fast-paced, constantly evolving matrixed organization.
· Experience with mitigating challenging customer complaints using a logical, systematic, customer centric process.
· Ability to interact at all levels up to and including Senior Executives.
· Strong documentation skills with attention to detail
· Entrepreneurial spirit
· Experience with Gainsight or other Customer Success technology platforms a plus.
Remove if VISA sponsorship is available
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 10+ years in commercial role (sales, marketing, CX) preferably in Healthcare
- BS/BA in business or healthcare, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced degree a plus
· Process Improvement and VoC experience
· Ability to travel to Customer sites (up to 25%)