Senior National Sales Manager - Sales Excellence - Building Technologies - Northeast and Southeast Zones
Business Unit: Region Americas
Requisition Number: 232714
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Miramar
Other Locations: United States-Florida-Miami, United States-New Jersey-Florham Park, United States-Georgia-Norcross, United States-Georgia-Norcross, United States-Maryland-Baltimore, United States-Maryland-Beltsville, United States-Virginia-Norfolk, United States-Florida-Orlando, United States-Virginia-Fairfax, United States-New Jersey-Iselin, United States-Florida-Orlando, United States-Virginia-Chantilly
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
Siemens Building Technologies is looking for a Senior National Sales Manager to drive sales and sales productivity across our branch offices in the Northeast and Southeast of the United States and Canada. This is not a selling position rather a position that is responsible for driving the program and initiatives to improve the skills and develop our salesforce of 1000+ sales executives and sales managers. This role is responsible for driving sales and orders within their assign zones, in alignment with the zone leadership.
Drives productivity (as measured by order per sales headcount) of 8% annually
Acts as interim sales managers when vacancies occur
Works with Zone leadership to develop new sales and branch managers
Implementation of Sales Tools and Processes
Assists with the interviewing and recruiting to fill open sales headcount positions
Supports the business lines in segment specific sales goals and initiatives
Provides direct support to field Sales/Management in the planning, development and implementation of local sales and account strategic plans, programs and strategies.
Coaches and mentors field sales force on all aspects of the sales call, addressing skills, technical, financial and business knowledge.
Assists in development of sales resource deployment and market development.
- Account Development
- CRM standards
- Salesforce of the Future
• 8 – 10 year successful track record in strategic and/or large account sales required.
• Knowledgeable in all aspects of branch sales processes.
• Ability to successfully teach and demonstrate all skills required for success in sales.
• Knowledge and understanding of market analysis and strategic business planning required.
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
• The ability to work in a team setting is important, as much of what must be accomplished must be done with contributions from others.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, marketing or related subjects or equivalent job related experience required.
• Must be able to travel 75%.