Siemens Healthineers Zone South Account Manager(Shenzhen)西门子医疗 南区 客户经理(工作地点:深圳）
What are my responsibilities?
- Achieve sales target in assigned territories for reponsible medical product lines
- Conclude orders, and follow up to ensure timely installation full customer satisfaction
- Project Administration included find project, filter and focus important project, conclusion and get order. Achieve the target
- Organization of bidding procedure, coordinate marketing, modality, sales manager, logistic and service department to participate bidding
- Participate area marketing activity, for example, exhibition, seminar, opening ceremony, take care customer who join these activities
- Customer satisfy, regularly customer visit and report to relevant dept to solve problem
- Weekly and Monthly report on time
- Participate sales training and have self training plan, action and conclusion
- Marketing information collection, analysis and reporting
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- At least 5 year sales working experience in healthcare industry, with MNCs is preferred
- Proficiency in organization of sales action
- Excellent project management capability
- Solid medical product knowledge
- Fluent in both oral and written English
- Familiar with sales workflow, understand sales chain.
- Good selling skill, special for customer conversation
- Strong Information collection, Analysis and summary
- Ability to Learn
- Results Orientation
- Living & breathing the Siemens Values
What else do I need to know?
The Siemens Healthcare is one of the world's largest suppliers to the healthcare industry and a trendsetter in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, medical information technology and hearing aids. Siemens offers its customers products and solutions for the entire range of patient care from a single source – from prevention and early detection to diagnosis, and on to treatment and aftercare. By optimizing clinical workflows for the most common diseases, Siemens also makes healthcare faster, better and more cost-effective. Siemens Healthcare employs some 51,000 employees worldwide and operates around the world. In fiscal year 2011 (to September 30), the Sector posted revenue of 12.5 billion euros and profit of around 1.3 billion euros. For further information please visit: www.siemens.com.healthcare
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website:
Requisition ID: 232721
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only