Industrial E-commerce Channel Sales Manager -GA-IL-TX
Business Unit: DF / PD Sales
Requisition Number: 232723
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Alpharetta
Other Locations: United States-Texas-Houston, United States-North Carolina-Charlotte, United States-Illinois-Chicago
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 30%
Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide. Siemens PLM Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit:
The Industrial E-commerce Channel Sales Manager position is responsible for the development of strategic marketing plans and the execution of National online Distribution sales of Siemens products and service from primarily the Digital Factory (DF) division but also includes products from, Energy Management (EM), and Process Industries and Drives (PD) Divisions into the Industrial markets. Position will report to the US VP of TIA Sales
- Designs overall operational work plans for e-commerce sales.
- Develops strategy for retention of e-commerce partner base and development of new online partners in collaboration with PTM office, Field Channel Team, and Regional Sales Directors.
- Responsible for preparation of Annual Partner business planning.
- Responsible for overall sales and share growth of online partners.
- Meets or exceeds stated sales goals for the business and ensures the highest level of service.
- Prepares growth forecasts for sales area.
- May initiate and facilitate partner growth programs.
- Constantly analyzes and optimizes product portfolio of the E-commerce partner.
- Participates in and influences standards by participating in relevant industry organizations.
- Guides operational Business Units by providing marketing advice and leadership to ensure overall market effectiveness.
- Demonstrates full understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, and performance management of online partners.
- Independently performs advanced areas of work for the professional field. Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems not covered by existing procedures or practices independently.
- Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross-functional problems.
- Typically 8-10+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of success.
- Strong experience inside the field of Industrial Distribution.
- E-Commerce experience preferred
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Role will require up to 50% travel