Management Administrative Assistant
Business Unit: Digital Grid Solutions & Services
Requisition Number: 232839
Primary Location: United States-Minnesota-Minnetonka
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
With power chain management from creation to consumption, and over half a dozen manufacturing hubs here in the U.S., Siemens Energy Management provides technologies for the economic, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. From smart grid and energy automation technology, to power supply for industrial plants and high-voltage transmission systems, Siemens is providing intelligent technologies to a diverse clientele.
For more information, please visit:
We are building the energy grid for the future. Can you help us make it a reality? If you are a standout assistant who can be counted on in nearly any situation, you can.
- Coordinate meetings and schedules with Management, development teams, and other administrative assistants. Proactively adjust schedules and keep internal customers aware of changes on a timely and accurate basis. Meetings will frequently involve participants and locations across multiple time zones. Technical equipment needed for geographically distributed meetings will need to be coordinated.
- Book and update travel itineraries for Management and software development teams. Travel booked will include both international and domestic travel. Arrangements include transportation and lodging, and the necessary visa and additional paperwork required for international travel. Prepare expense reports and necessary documentation for reimbursing travel and reconciling credit card charges.
- Organize and participate in knowledge sharing activities, continuously develop and communicate most effective practices within both formal and informal networks.
- Create solid working relationships with other admin staff both inside and outside of Siemens. Work professionally with senior executives and clients, think and work independently, take initiative, handle confidential information appropriately, and work effectively and efficiently.
- Other Ad hoc projects as assigned.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Advanced PC proficiency in software applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Instant Messaging, and Social Media outlets
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a supporting management
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong work ethic and meticulous attention to details
- Highly diplomatic and ability to build rapport easily
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize work, and problem solve
- Ability to work within tight and constantly changing deadlines
- Confident, dedicated, collaborative work ethic