Parts Sales Manager, Americas
Business Unit: Power and Gas
Requisition Number: 232918
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering
excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than
165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously
leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business
opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is
organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services,
Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process
Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Siemens is the leading service partner for ensuring high reliability and
optimal performance of rotating power equipment within the utility, oil &
gas, and industrial processing industries worldwide – as well as for wind
turbines. Siemens’ extensive national network of service technicians is able
to quickly and comprehensively offer expert service to maximize the
lifecycle of power generation equipment, helping to ensure reliability and
For more information, please visit:
Parts Sales Manager, Americas (PSM)
Market responsibility focuses on GE Industrial aeroderivative product portfolio.
Working with the Project Development Engineering team and extended organization, actively develop comprehensive commercial parts and component repair offerings for GE LM-series and similar aeroderivative packages through intimate knowledge of the package hardware (all GE LM packagers), components and extended supply chain. Commercial offerings will aggregate application input from PDE’s on scope and cost and transactional strategy input from RPDM’s to derive parts solutions in support of contractual, transactional and flow business. The successful candidate needs to have an intimate knowledge of the GE LM industrial aeroderivative package and existing supply chain relationships to source parts requirements.
· Work with internal organization to identify parts and component repair requirements specific to a qualified need.
· Work with suppliers for quoting, estimating and expediting parts and component repair requirements in support of commercial team initiatives.
· Provide assistance for Service Project Managers for quoting and shipping of parts and component repair in support of transaction requirements.
· Provide a working understanding of package parts obsolescence issues and upgrade requirements.
· Be an active participant and contributor to ongoing deal flow for parts and component repair needs.
· Own market history of wins/losses with competitive analysis.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Extensive knowledge of GE aeroderivative package parts and component repair network.
· Extensive working knowledge of and existing relationships with GE aeroderivative package parts supply chain.
· Customer service mind set.
· Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
· Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
· 15+ years of relevant experience
· BS/BA degree preferred. In lieu of degree, 15+ years of relevant experience.