Business Unit: Process Solutions
Requisition Number: 232919
Primary Location: United States-Wisconsin-Rothschild
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Siemens Process Industries & Drives helps customers increase productivity, safety, reliability, efficiency and time-to-market for plants and processes with innovative, integrated technology across the entire lifecycle. With a deep understanding of individual market segments, Siemens helps customers respond quickly and confidently to new market requirements and challenges, strengthening their competitiveness.
For more information, please visit:
Perform functions related to accounting and financial statement presentation & analysis on IFRS and local GAAP basis. This is an individual contributor position.
· Prepare monthly Journal Entries
· Monthly P&L analysis for operating unit.
· Reconcile timesheet entry and forward for payroll processing.
· Post customer invoices
· Manage business fixed asset requisitions and disposals
· Quarterly balance sheet transparency check based on account risk assignment.
· Prepare balance sheet reconciliations.
· Prepare fluctuation analysis for external auditors.
· Perform financial statement analysis on monthly operating results for business unit.
· Prepare ad hoc reports and analysis.
· Perform US RIC control testing.
· Calculate and post internal integration accounting entries
· Oversee US government reporting submissions.
· Review legal entity statutory audit checklists.
· Assist with compiling data for BU management reporting.
· Manage special projects
Required Skills and Abilities
· Excellent technical knowledge of SAP functions and accounting processes.
· Proficient in Hyperion Essbase
· Proficient in Access and Business Warehouse databases.
· Ability to work with multiple management levels to analyze financial situations.
· Excellent knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP.
· Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills.
· Ability to take ownership of assignments and work independently.
· Ability to multi-task and manage multiple technical projects concurrently.
· Ability to use professional judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills to resolve anticipated issues.
· Bachelors/Associate degree in Accounting.
· Minimum of 3 years of accounting experience.
Preferred Skills and Abilities
· Bachelors in Accounting or Finance.
· Minimum of 2 years in audit function (internal or external).
· CPA or CMA certification.