SE Zone Graphics & Art Design Operator
Business Unit: Region Americas
Requisition Number: 232923
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Jacksonville
Other Locations: United States-Florida-Miramar
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 5%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit:
Developing graphic backgrounds for projects from engineering submittals
Adding dynamics and point blocks to graphics in Insight / DesigoCC
Meets with customers, Project Managers and Systems Engineers to understand the objectives and requirements of the job.
Estimates the time required to complete the work.
Works with a variety of graphic design tools including Auto CAD and Micrographics Designer
Develops the overall layout and design for schematics used in construction of buildings.
Proofs designs to ensure accurate, high quality work.
Presents finalized graphics to Project Managers.
Tracking time spent on graphics and staying within time allocated in budget
Maintaining skills using graphic programs
Developing knowledge and understanding basics of engineered systems
Visit job sites to understand customer’s needs and create graphics accordingly.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree in graphics design or 1-2 years of relevant vocational training preferred. Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD.
- Good relationship building skills; ability to interpret customer requirements.
- Must be able to think creatively to produce designs that will meet project specifications.
- Good attention to detail and analytical skills needed.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S, without the need for current or future sponsorship.