Business Unit: Process Solutions
Requisition Number: 232935
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston
Other Locations: United States-Wisconsin-Rothschild
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 40%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Siemens Process Industries & Drives helps customers increase productivity, safety, reliability, efficiency and time-to-market for plants and processes with innovative, integrated technology across the entire lifecycle. With a deep understanding of individual market segments, Siemens helps customers respond quickly and confidently to new market requirements and challenges, strengthening their competitiveness.
For more information, please visit:
Water is a resource and a byproduct of all that we do – a critical element in offshore, onshore, upstream and downstream activities. The treatment and management of this water is becoming increasingly complex as our Oil and Gas customers work to keep pace with global standards, energy demand and environmental regulations.
At Siemens Water Solutions, our core business is processing and treating water and wastewater, addressing specific needs from simple products to complex, fully integrated solutions and service. Join our team today!
Responsible for effective implementation and management of all commercial aspects during the project acquisition phase.
- Lead all commercial aspects of the bid preparation and ensure a high quality and competitive bid.
- Define and implement contracting strategies for bid preparation activities (e.g. contract structure, FX, tax, importation, NCM, payment and cancellation schedule, joint and several liability in consortium contracts, state and country specific tax codes/structures, sourcing etc..).
- Support activities related to the New Collaboration Model (NCM) including engagement with Regional Entities.
- Ensure transparent and accurate cost/price/cash flow calculations and input into Commercial/Financial-LOA
- Follow, complete and document all required commercial bid preparations steps, assumptions, assessments and decisions.
- Support all relevant corporate functions (Legal, Tax…) in the acquisition phase and ensure smooth handover of project to execution.
- Manage, supervise, train and develop global sales BA Team.
- Coordinate LOA alignment calls and prepare minutes and follow-up/monitor required key activities.
- Manage and administer Business Partner process.
- Partner with Sales/Legal on contract terms and conditions review, interpretations, and negotiations.
- Direct international customer/project facing/in-person support of contract negotiations and closing.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Contract Management (T&C's) and/or Legal background.
- Accounting and finance
- General business management
- Managing local and international/global teams
- International EPC project business
- Local and International travel - 30%-50%
- Bachelor's degree Accounting/Finance
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Master's degree-Accounting, Finance, Legal Studies
- Progressive management experience including Team Management.
- Proven record of accomplishments in international / multicultural Business environment.
- 10+ years of experience in complex international EPC business