Implementation and Support Specialist
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 232938
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to being the Enabler of Healthcare by helping providers globally to succeed in
today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for
our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there.
We’re also investing in our 46,000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and
connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers in the Regional Support Center America as an Atellica Solution Instrument
Consultant in the United States supporting the Americas. Potential locations of the position can be within the United
States near a major airport.
If you are ambitious, thrive in a changing environment with travel; come join our new Atellica Solution support team with
our implementation projects as well as system installations.
- Support Atellica Solution Implementation Projects by performing
- Hardware installation
- Software installation
- System acceptance testing
- Connectivity of the Analyzer to Lab Automation Systems
- Troubleshooting a variety of hardware, software and application issues; the ability to demonstrate a high technical
expertise from a holistic system approach is therefore expected
- Utilize the full potential of Siemens Remote Services (SRS), including SAS VA, proactive system monitoring, remote
software distribution/installation, and virus protection/support
This position may suit you best, if you are familiar with Siemens Healthineers products.
- College degree or equivalent high level experience in Bio-medical engineering, electronics engineering , mechanical
- You possess strong all round IT skills; TCP/IP and network basics knowledge is highly desirable
- You have superior analytical skills and knowledge of proven problem solving techniques as well as the ability to fully
document your work to a high standard and in a timely manner
- You have superior communication skills, both written and spoken in English; Spanish language skills a plus
- You show strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, excellent teamwork and organizational skills and you must be
sensitive to diversity in culture and ethnicity, language ability, economic and political constraints, customer expectations,
regulatory requirements, etc.
- You possess a passion for resolving customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner and you are self-reliant,
highly motivated and show flexibility; you are willing to travel internationally (in high demand periods >75% travel
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing
- Individual must be willing and able to obtain a passport for international travel
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Fluent bilingual skills in Spanish and English
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel for quick evaluation of data files