Technical Project Manager
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 232976
Primary Location: United States-New Hampshire-Lebanon
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
Division Information for Taleo
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
The Product Development PMO is seeking an educated and experienced
Project Manager to join our team.
• The Project Manager will support more senior project managers in
managing schedules and milestones.
• The Project Manager will assist with documentation and other project
• The Project Manager will be required to identify and manage
constraints, risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies; as well as
documenting risk mitigation plans.
• The Project Manager will assist in coordinating activities between
project team members and stakeholders.
• The Project Manager will contribute to the reporting of project status.
We expect you to be motivated and proactive. You will work
collaboratively with team members, actively participate in discussions,
decisions and project activities. You will work as part of a team and
as an individual. You will be engaged and should take pride in your
We are looking for people who are:
• Collaborative. Use strong interpersonal skills to actively listen and
communicate in ways that foster trust and show flexibility. Easily adapt to varied roles on
teams from follower to leader. Change approach or method to best fit the situation.
• Self-Directed: Must be able to complete projects with limited
supervision. Ability to take ownership and ask for help when needed.
• Interested in technology and project management.
• Ideally someone with experience in managing IT Operations Projects
and Software Development projects.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Technical Diploma
• Good MS Office or equivalent skills
• Solid written and oral communication skills
• Pays attention to detail
• Capable of independent work as well as collaborative development
• 1-5 years’ experience as a Project Manager in an IT Operations or Software Development role.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• PMP or CAPM certification a plus (Must be able to take and pass the PMP exam within 6 Months of hire)
• BS /MS Degree.