Siemens HealthineersBusiness Unit:
Laboratory DiagnosticsRequisition Number:
United States-New York-TarrytownAssignment Category:
Full-time regularExperience Level:
Mid levelEducation Required Level:
Bachelor's DegreeTravel Required:
* Conceives and completes complex research, analysis, and experimentation for product and process developments of immunoassays
* May complete the investigation or troubleshoot complex Reagent Carryover problems
* Provides assistance in research and analysis for reagent carryover of immunoassays.
* Assists with general routine tests following written protocols.
* Prepares development/verification documents needed to accomplish routine technical assignments, i.e. Excel/Datajak/Evaluation Tools
* Writes or delegates Reagent Carryover plans for test definition and regulatory submissions.
* Writes or delegates Reagent Carryover reports for test definition and regulatory submissions
* Will oversee and review draft plans and reports.
* Seeks advice and guidance on nonroutine or problem areas from others.
* Identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is not difficult or complex.
* Will address other critical issues or special projects brought up by the manager from the company
* Demonstrates a basic knowledge of professional principles and skills.
* Effectively uses fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
* Understands the Assay architecture for competitive and sandwich assays
* Performs complex Reagent Carryover testing for assay development/verification following GAD-P protocols.
* Presents data in group meetings
* Reviews data from staff
* Requires limited or no supervision in the running the instruments reagents to complete tasks.
* Will work with potential infectious samples. Hepatitis B vaccination is required.
* Will act as a coordinator with the overall objective to facilitate the project progress in our group and help the manager and company meet the project milestones.
* Will address Group Communications between group and manager on project issues and updates
* Will give updates to the group from Manager and other company staff as needed. This will include project status, project prioritization, and give initial assessment of group concerns to manager.
* Will address Interdepartmental Communications received from the Manager, GAD staff, GEO staff, and CTLs then relay information to assigned staff in the group as needed.
* Will give updates to the Manager, GAD staff, GEO staff, and CTLs as needed.