MindSphere Sales Enablement Manager - Boston, MA
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 233022
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
To catch our excitement about Mindsphere watch this video:
Join our team as MindSphere Sales Enablement Manager - Boston, MA
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us!
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our MindSphere team could be for you.
From making industries smarter to creating blueprints for the future, at Siemens we develop the technologies that keep the world moving forward. As a member of our fast-growing MindSphere team, you’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging projects, putting great ideas into action. You’ll also work alongside some of the sharpest minds in your field, gaining new skills and experiences, within a dynamic and supportive environment.
Come join our startup culture and participate in designing, developing and delivering the next generation of Solutions on MindSphere…
Learn more about MindSphere and catch our excitement:
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented:
- Define, align and coordinate implementation of structured on-boarding and ongoing enablement programs for various sales target groups. This includes the development and distribution of relevant communications and the development of tools and KPIs to measure success)
- Ensure that our sales force(s) have the knowledge and information at the right point in time in the sales cycle
- Education and update the sales organization on the Mindsphere value proposition , offerings and pricing
- Facilitate internal collaboration within various groups of the Americas SOC, such as sales, presales, customer success, etc.
- Plan and host target group specific webcasts such as use cases, Go & Go2Market strategy, product & portfolio updates etc.
- Provide support and guidance to all sales target groups on internal sales processes and tools
- Collaborate with different stakeholders like Marketing, Product and Partner Management to adapt sales material and provide feedback on further demands
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate:
- You have a university degree in science, engineering or business (the latter combined with good technical understanding)
- You have 5+ years experience in sales and/or sales related roles in software and/or digitalization approaches
- You are excited by new technologies and business models.
- You have a solid understanding of IoT, data analytics and how they generate business value for our customers.
- You have strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly and concisely communicate and present complex topics to a broad level of audiences (sales reps as well as management level)
- You are results driven and with a strong customer orientation
- You are flexible in work schedules and willingness to travel
NOTE: Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the US.