Vice President of NAM Ultrasound Sales and Clinical Applications
Business Unit: Business Administration
Requisition Number: 233119
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
The Vice President of NAM Ultrasound Sales and Clinical Applications will manage the (5) Zone Sales Directors and (1) Senior Director of Clinical Applications. This is a key role that will work directly with the Head of NAM Ultrasound to generate revenue growth and foster a positive culture within the NAM Ultrasound organization. This individual must have strong forecasting methods and accuracy; and the ability to inspire others while managing complex Ultrasound customer accounts.
The individual will closely partner with the sales force and marketing to develop and sell unique solutions; additionally they will closely partner with the Clinical Applications Team. The VP will manage Zone Sales Directors who will provide in-depth product and solutions support throughout the sales cycle; leads the demand generation strategy, execution and performance tracking for the sales as well as contributes to product definition and business planning in conjunction with colleagues.
This role reports to the Head of NAM Ultrasound and will have a minimum of 3 direct reports.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for managing complex sales cycles and products.
· Excellent knowledge of the healthcare industry.
· Demonstrates full understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, and performance management.
· Typically 15+ years of successful sales and marketing experience in medtech.
· Typically experienced managing multiple exempt-level employees and/or other managers.
· Demonstrates significant knowledge of organization’s business practices and issues faced to the successful completion of complex assignments and problem resolution
· Objection handling and conflict resolution skills
· Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
· Strong intra-organizational and external contacts, including within function, domestic, global business unit, external vendors and key customers.
· Good understanding of equipment sales process
· Strong business acumen, analytical and strategic thinking required
· Capacity to manage cross functional initiatives
· Relentless customer focus
· Must be able to travel 75% or more as required
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Advanced understanding of Ultrasound business and/or medical fields that require broad solutions in order to be successful.
· 15+ yrs sales and marketing experience in healthcare business
· MBA or Masters in a related field