Project Manager - Building Automation Controls - Solutions/New Construction - Corning, NY
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 233130
Primary Location: United States-New York-Corning
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 15%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit:
"Are you ready to manage projects for schools, industries, and universities and contribute to the local economy?"
Responsible for the P&L of projects:
- Corning, NY Solutions Project Manager
- PM new construction and retrofit work in the Corning area.
- Attend job meetings and have the ability to accurately express project progress to both internal and external customers
- Report to the Branch Operations Manager
Candidate is responsible for the financial and customer satisfaction success of HVAC Temperature Control projects
- Forecast revenue for each month
- Coordinate subcontractors
- Coordinate internal field labor
- Estimating change orders
- Proficient at Project schedules
Candidate should have knowledge of project management activities including writing subcontracts, AIA forms, schedule of values and scheduling.
- Education - BS in Project Management preferred, however, candidates with at least a High School Diploma with directly related experience will also be considered.
- Technical proficiency (2 years)
- Industry/business acumen (2 years)
- Work experience (5 years)
- AIA forms, Excel, estimating, project resource coordinating
- Amount of travel local and Upstate travel required with the position
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.