Customer Service Order Manager
Business Unit: Country Division Controller
Requisition Number: 233135
Primary Location: United States-Tennessee-Johnson City
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide. Siemens PLM Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Factory Division, is a
leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit:
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Job Description Template
Headliner: Are you ready to use your customer service management skills in a global supply chain environment?
Customer Service Order Manager manages a team that provides customer service for pre-order quotes, order entry, and post order issues. Team includes 26 customer service representatives and order management specialists. The scope of the customers serviced include internal accounts, direct and distributor accounts. Position is responsible for managing budget of the organization, order management key performance indices which include quality, resolution and response time of customer calls, customer relationship management, order accuracy, and supporting online e-commerce.
Customer Service Order Manager interfaces with sales channel, purchasing, end customers, and fulfillment distribution centers to provide product information and order status to customer inquiries. The position manages urgent customer escalations, day-to-day order management activities and develops new order management processes to align with changing customer and business unit requirements.
Position reports into Supply Chain Logistics organization totaling 44 and directly to Material/Logistics Manager whose responsibilities include global supply chain logistics.
- Management of team of order management representatives and specialists
- Maintaining Order Management Key Performance Indicators order accuracy, call quality and response time, Customer Relationship Management, urgent customer escalations
- Management of Phone Waiting times and abandon rates with resource staffing
- Interfacing with multiple functional departments which include sales, customers, purchasing, finance, fulfillment distribution centers, and others
- Development of new order management processes with ever changing customer requirements
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Education (BS. Business Management or related degree)
- Intermediate or Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools
- Management experience of teams
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- Work experience (10+ years in Customer Service Role))
- Great organizational skillset
- 5% travel expected
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Education (BS Business Management)
- 10+ years Management experience with teams
- SAP Knowledge, Supply Chain Logistics, Process Improvement Skillset