Strategic Business Planner 6- Process Analyst
Business Unit: Business Administration
Requisition Number: 233197
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 30%
The role will report to the PMO manager of the NAM Business Administration Initiatives organization. The mission of the PMO is to drive digitalization initiatives from DI-0 to DI-5 status by supporting Process Owners and Subject Matter Experts in their development of automation projects.
In this role, the Process Analyst will be the lead engagementteam member who will provide guidance to the to Process Owners and SMEs by identifying and assessing eligible automation projects, supporting the define and design stage, engage with developers and SMEs during the build and test stage, and remain involved in the project until deployment and customer acceptance.
The Process Analyst must have the ability to manage projects simultaneously, while maintaining excellent communication with a cross-functional team composed of Developers, SMEs, and external Siemens organizations supporting automation initiatives (CF R, GS BPS, GS IT).
The ability to manage to timelines and working in a matrix organization is necessary.
The Process Analyst has the critical task to clarify during the define and design stage the project’s automation potential. This evaluation and assessment skill requires a broad, general background in overall Healthineers tools and processes, while also having in-depth knowledge of the systems as part of their tool kit.
The knowledge and skills of the Process Analyst necessary for the various stages of the project will include:
· Systems knowledge
· Experience with analyzing processes and building process maps (LEAN)
· Project Management experience
· Excellent technical skills and ability to learn new software quickly
· Strong analytical skills
The Process Analyst will drive the execution of the use case identification and definition phase, and is:
· Responsible to capture the customer needs and requirements in developing the use case
· Is the key contact interface between the developer and software architect and the project stakeholder management (process owner, SMEs) supporting the communication of the business requirements
· Responsible for coordinating test activities with Process Owners and SMEs, and that testing is conducted in alignment with the Process Description Document.
· Responsible for planning and coordinating the handover of all design documents to the Process Owner
· Supports the Incident Management and Change Request process for released automation projects.
· Engages with R/IC/ to ensure transparency and understanding of all affected processes
The Process Analyst, in addition to bringing their knowledge and experience, ideally has a high level of inquisitiveness, energy, excellent communication skills and focus on continuous improvement.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
The candidate must have the capability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, able to manage complex projects by bringing experience and skills in project management, change management and process reviews. Skills for working in a complex matrix environment are required. The candidate’s experience and background ideally is based on Business Process Engineering, Audit, Project Management or other equivalent work experiences where organizational changes have been implemented. Having experience in various Healthineers areas is also beneficial for end-to-end process knowledge and capability to see process linkages. The ability to understand, develop and incorporate complex process tasks for automation and the ability to communicate these concepts to all stakeholders is critical.
Necessary experience includes:
· Knowledge and experience in project management tasks, including PM@Healthineers;
· Familiarity with internal Siemens systems and software tools (SAP, SHARE);
· Familiarity with VSM and LEAN methodologies;
· MS Office suite proficient
· Background in Data Analytics is a plus
Travel: up to 30%
• 10-15 years of Siemens or related work experience
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.