Business Unit: Country Division Controller
Requisition Number: 233215
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Wendell
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
With power chain management from creation to consumption, and over half a dozen manufacturing hubs here in the U.S., Siemens Energy Management provides technologies for the economic, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. From smart grid and energy automation technology, to power supply for industrial plants and high-voltage transmission systems, Siemens is providing intelligent technologies to a diverse clientele.
For more information, please visit:
Come join EM Finance! Energy Management Medium Voltage and Systems (EM MS) is looking for a dynamic, result oriented senior financial analyst to join our finance team in the greater Raleigh area. If you are seeking upward mobility in your career in a fast paced, growing business then look no further.
This role will:
- Report directly to the Country Business Unit Controller and is a critical part of the EM MS Finance team
- Lead the finance and business controlling for the system business product lines including Air Insulated Switchgear (AIS), Gas Insulated Switchgear (GIS) and Outdoor Breakers (SDV)
Specific responsibilities of the senior financial analyst for systems will be:
- Create accurate forecasts and budgets for the system product businesses
- Analyze monthly results through variance analysis and provide commentary on deviations
- Conduct profitability analysis on the system business looking for trends in sales, cost, market, etc.
- Propose and drive action plans to improve performance
- Develop a process to track and monitor selling price levels of system products
- Enhance the process for New Orders forecasting using financial modeling techniques and data from Sales Force.Com, pipeline and hit rate information
- Analyze costs and profitability by sales channel
- Review bids for pricing and commercial terms for systems business
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Excel, Power Point and SAP proficiency required
- Hyperion and SF.COM experience a plus
- Typically 5-8 years of progressive experience in financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting
- Advanced degree may be substituted for experience, where applicable
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks and deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to collaborate effectively across various functional departments and levels of management
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.