Fire Alarm Inspector - Indianapolis
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 233231
Primary Location: United States-Indiana-Indianapolis
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
For more information, please visit:
The Fire Alarm Inspector
Performs assigned tasks for Fire Life Safety system test and inspections including visual and functional testing in accordance with all national and local standards.
Maintains complete and accurate documentation of tests performed. Assists in responding to service calls (emergency and on-site).
Provides needed assistance with troubleshooting techniques.
Assists and observes installing new fire life safety systems and wiring techniques.
Performs minor repairs as directed.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Skilled in the PC applications and in the use of word processing and spreadsheet programs.
• Ability to lift seventy-five (75) pounds unassisted.
• Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license.
• Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States.
• Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
• NICET Certification Requirements. (National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technology) Level I Fire Alarm Certification within 12 months of hire date.