Project Management Specialist - Tech Transfer/ Immunodiagnostics
Business Unit: Laboratory Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 233267
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-East Walpole
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Project Management Specialist 2
Individual will be a part of a dynamic, collaborative team empowered to transfer and implement the next set of immunoassays for Manufacture at the E. Walpole, MA site.
- Main objective of the position is to transfer quality products from Development into Manufacturing
- Primary responsibility is for representing SC&M in cross-functional Core Teams
- Position reports directly into Technology Transfer management at the site
Individual will be responsible for:
- Owning all SC&M deliverables for a new assay implementation project
- Following structured Product Development Process and Design Transfer processes
- Transferring all of the formulation, test, fill, release instructions for the new product
- Uploading all information to pertinent databases, for the new product
- Releasing all Bills of Material and Routings for all manufactured components and intermediates, kits, raw materials, and packaging and labeling for the new product
- Ensuring that the product is manufacturable, and that our internal customers are prepared to manufacture a high quality product reproducibly
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Individual must be passionate about healthcare, and prepared to drive the next set of assay implementation.
- BS Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, related field
- Minimum 2 years experience managing projects
- Understanding of the immunodiagnostics industry
- PMA and IVD experience a plus
- SAP knowledge and understanding a plus
- Effective communicator
- Ability to work well with others
- Plan for 5% travel, domestic
Remove if VISA sponsorship is available
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.