Project Management Specialist 4 - Regional Labeling Projects
Business Unit: Laboratory Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 233337
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-East Walpole
Other Locations: United States-New York-Tarrytown
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
Responsible for developing and maintaining detailed project plans, project budgets, and design control documents (design input requirements, design outputs, verification)
Managing delegated tasks to assigned resources to ensure high quality, on-time completion of development activities and project deliverables.
This position operates as a strong project manager, strong integrator, knowledgeable resource, facilitator and coach to the Content Development team and the project.
Project manager will interact frequently and coordinate project tasks with stakeholder functions outside the US
- 6-10 years of experience as a Project Manager, Project Planner or Project Analyst, with a minimum of 3 years as a mid-level Project Manager or higher, in an FDA regulated design control environment. Experience working in IVD, medical device, pharmaceutical Healthcare industry strongly desired.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification not required but can be a differentiating factor.
- Experience as a Technical Writer and/or understanding of product labeling development and workflow and relevant manufacturing processes is desired.
- Leadership skills and ability to motivate a team without direct line authority.
- Positive, constructive attitude and ability to develop effective relationships with all levels of personnel.
- Represent Content Development function on project team, working with cross-functional team members to ensure successful delivery of new product packaging, instructions for use and customer required documentation.
- Develop and maintain project work breakdown structure and delegate tasks to the team of Technical Writers, Graphic Designers and Proofreaders supporting project deliverables.
- Actively participate in project team meetings to ensure successful completion of deliverables using standardized project tools and content management systems.
- BA/BS in Life Sciences, Content Development, Engineering or Technical Management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred, but not required