Clinical Applications Specialist 3
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 233362
Primary Location: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 25%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
Signature Service MR Concierge Expert
Are you looking for new ways to approach our changing Healthcare landscape? Does addressing dynamic customer needs in innovative, outside-the-box, collaborative ways excite you? Do you thrive as a coordinator and problem solver in critical situations?
With Signature Service, Siemens is dedicated to providing proactive and enterprising customer solutions. As a Signature Service Concierge, you would be right at the center – a remote “Chief of Staff” building a customer partnership to push our respective businesses to the next level. You will use your passion, healthcare knowledge, and expertise to ensure an excellent customer experience built on precision in a critical environment, collaborative partnership, and the introduction of new, innovative solutions and products.
Apply now and become a key ambassador for all Signature Service has to offer!
Provide an exceptional customer experience to MR Signature Service customers in hospitals, trauma centers, emergency departments, stroke centers, pediatric hospitals, and outpatient centers. Act as the primary point of contact leading a dedicated concierge team to address customer needs and facilitate real-time solutions through expert, cross-functional collaboration within Siemens Healthineers. Serve as the face of Siemens’ Signature Service and demonstrate value to our customers by developing a proactive partnership. Enhance overall customer satisfaction by improving uptime and efficiency in the customer’s facilities.
Proficiency and focus on: Education coordination, internal and external Workflow management, Image Quality evaluation and resolution, broad service support and collaboration, and timely Reporting.
· Collaborate with internal and external resources to ensure escalations are resolved efficiently and effectively; provide frequent updates on escalations and feedback to customers and Siemens senior management.
· Face-to-face customer time: travel onsite for kick-off introductions, needs assessments, periodic care visits, site surveys, plus personalized development and periodic reviews of their Signature plan.
BE PROACTIVE & STRATEGIZE
· Acts as an Ambassador for the Brand: a consistent and enthusiastic point of contact for customers, linking customer needs to opportunities for increased ROI helping customers grow their businesses.
· Enact and foster an ownership culture: own customer satisfaction by demonstrating a proactive attitude and actions to optimize their performance.
· Promote and demonstrate the value of Signature Service: through effective communication and reporting of performance indicators and value-add information.
· Pursue a proactive approach to addressing short and long-term customer issues and needs – with the end goal of achieving predictive customer service.
PARTNER & INNOVATE
· Provide immediate over the phone troubleshooting, applications, and operational assistance to the Signature Service customers.
· Work alongside customers to develop and execute a comprehensive Signature plan that establishes baselines, sets key performance indicators (KPIs), and identifies training needs to elevate customer’s performance with demonstrated results.
· Support local sales and service and work to increase customer awareness of product capabilities and options.
· Utilize and promote Real-time solutions with the aim of increasing profitability, and enhancing overall customer satisfaction by improving efficiency in their facilities.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Associates degree or equivalent education/experience
· Candidates should have experience as an MRI modality expert (technical, clinical, or subject matter), including demonstrated leadership, customer management, and self-motivation skills.
· Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills; adept at identifying and resolving customer issues quickly; the ability to understand and explain technical concepts and products; engaging senior-level stakeholders in strategic meetings.
· Customer-oriented and highly motivated team player with the ability to analyze complex problems, multi-task, prioritize based on impact and criticality to the customer, and formulate action plans to drive collaborative solutions.
· Energetic, positive, proactive; invested in and excited about personal growth.
· Confident working in cross-functional teams.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Experience in a high volume customer service environment, technical support center operations, and Clinical or Operational workflow consulting experience preferred.
· Experience using analytical tools, such as Excel, to develop reports.
· Proficient hands-on knowledge of SAP.
· Minimum 3 years of experience working in medical imaging industry.
· BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree.
· Project Manager Professional (PMP) Certification or equivalent
· ARRT certification
Key Working Relationships:
Primarily intra-organizational contacts and external contacts.
Provide general guidance or train support and/or professional staff.