Senior Sales Executive - Fire Service - San Antonio TX
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 233419
Primary Location: United States-Texas-San Antonio
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
Do you want to position yourself and the company win? Are you passionate about winning new business? Then this might be a fit for you.
The Sr Fire Service Account Executive is a critical role in the Sales organization in our San Antonio TX Branch. This position is key to our strategy of growing our service base. This Sr Account Executive reports directly to the Branch General Manager. Part of this role is managing a few existing service accounts, but the majority of the focus is on developing new business.
· Develops new business relationships with end-user clients to position and create a business case to utilize Siemens Building Technologies solutions in their facilities and new construction projects.
· Possesses the skills to communicate the impact to the customer’s business objectives of utilizing Siemens solutions within their facilities.
· Typical End-User decision-makers contacted include C-Level executives, VP of Operations, and Directors of Facilities. Responsible to maintain/expand these relationships within assigned, existing client accounts as well as create new customer relationships.
· Acts as a Trusted Advisor to customers across their enterprises.
· Works with healthcare customers to implement the Siemens Regulatory Services program with an emphasis on Joint Commission reports.
· Creates and implements strategic sales strategies to successfully position Siemens to secure targeted projects in a competitive environment.
· Effectively performs needs assessments, develops sales proposals, estimates, specifications and presentations. Works with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to obtain the sale.
· Follows through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion. Ensures a smooth sales to operations turnover and monitors progress. Assists in resolving installation, collections and other customer satisfaction issues as needed. Assists customers and potential customers with problems involving the use of company products and services and recommends suitable resolutions accordingly.
· Prepares accurate and thorough sales activity reports, forecast reports and expense tracking.
Participates in civic and professional organizations to build a network of contacts to advance achievement of sales targets.
· Actively participates in sales department meetings, workshops and seminars. Keeps current on market business and product trends. Continues to pursue in-depth product and service knowledge and acquire deeper selling, technical and financial skills.
· When managing current accounts, develops and deploys account management strategies and prepares annual technology roadmap for clients.
· Team sells with solutions partners to bundle solutions and expand Siemens participation in opportunities.
· Other solutions typically bundled include Building Automation Systems, Security Systems, and Low & Medium Voltage products.
· Develops and builds long-term relationships.
· Expands the value of assigned accounts for all Siemens Building Technologies offerings.
· Drives/coordinates new business across all product lines to meet objectives. Focus on customer retention and satisfaction/loyalty.
· General annual booking volume guideline is $500,000 to $1 million.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
- Education: High School diploma, state-accredited GED, or state-recognized high school placement exam
- Experience: at least 4-6 years of direct business to business sales experience
- Medium level of technical and financial expertise to effectively and independently estimate and sell Siemens Building Technologies solutions and service product lines
- Required travel: 5%
- Other Requirements
- Demonstrable ability to perform quoting and estimating functions
- Technical and financial expertise with an aptitude to learn and competently use company estimating tools as well as gain an understanding of value engineering, related contractual concepts, and financial acumen
- Proficient written and verbal communication in English
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without the current or future need for work sponsorship
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or other relevant field preferred
- Experience involving:
- Joint Commission
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Sprinkler
- Fire Extinguishers
- Kitchen Hoods
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Other preferences:
- NICET certifications
- Experience with Siemens fire alarm systems