Project Coordinator - Will consider Entry Level
Business Unit: High Voltage Products
Requisition Number: 233478
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Wendell
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business
Siemens Industry, Inc. is seeking a Project Coordinator in Wendell, NC. In this role you will manage customer requirements: plans, schedules and implements bushing replacements, including managing spare parts and measurement devices.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard. Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? At Siemens, we can do this together.
At Siemens, we live and cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We invest in you, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities. Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? Apply now.
The Project Coordinator responsibilities:
· Supports the Bushing Expert in technical evaluations and data collection
· Identifies customers for technical support and bushing sales activities
· Approaches customers in alignment with the Sales Project Manager and offers bushing services
· Organizes measurements at identified and successfully approached customers
· Supports the Sales Project Manager in defining customer individual support and/or sales strategies
· Supports organizing bushing replacements
· Arranges offers, contracts and sales releases
· Steers and manages the US stock and triggers bushing shipments
· Steers and manages the online monitoring systems stock and triggers shipments and return deliveries
· Evaluates and forecasts demand for online monitoring systems
· Supports organization of on time measurement evaluations and recommendations
· Reports to the overall Project Manager
· · Collaborates with the other sub-projects to align and contribute to the overall projects targets
· Customer identification and contact
· Definition of customer individual support and sales strategies
· Support of site activities (measurements, replacements, etc.)
· Management of US bushing stock
· Management of online monitoring stock
· Support of technical analysis activities
· Collect Market Research and Competitive Feedback
· Track Targeting and approvals efforts
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· University Degree in engineering
· Experience in project management
· Willingness to travel
· Experience in customer communication
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.