Credit and Collections Supervisor - Building Technologies - Pacific Zone
Business Unit: Country Division Controller
Requisition Number: 233536
Primary Location: United States-California-Hayward
Other Locations: United States-Washington-Bellevue
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 10%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit:
- Establishes collector assignments, monthly collection targets for the team, and confirms performance targets for Collection Representatives.
- Responsible for ensuring lien, bond, and bankruptcy rules are followed to protect our cash.
Responsible for identifying, seeking approval for, and processing cancellations, credits, and write-off and making sure procedures are followed.
- Responsible for AR monthly status reviews regarding total value, delinquency, and relationship to rolling revenue.
- Monitors AR Results, ATB lines, gaps with collectors.
- Sets AR Reserve.
- Acts as point of contact for credit inquiries and the resolution of customer credit line issues.
- Monitors unassigned collection line items and assigns them to appropriate collectors for resolution.
- Monitors unapplied cash, short pays, and Get Paid Queues
- Approves customer refunds, resolves/suggests/submits customer credit holds, signs lien releases.
- Collects on accounts if short staffed due to PTO, etc.
- Participates in Zone Meetings regarding AR items as needed.
- Approves new customer master set-ups
- Required education: Associate’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related financial field
- Required experience: Five years accounts receivable management experience within the construction industry.
- Required travel: 10%
- Other requirements:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong analytical skills coupled with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future.
Three years of SAP experience preferred
- GETPAID experience
- Siemens is a globally diversified engineering powerhouse: an opportunity such as this one can open doors to engineering practices and businesses new to you, preparing you for a great future with potential in so many types of fields—sustainability, energy, medical technologies, to name a few—in almost any location you ever dreamed of exploring.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.