Business Unit: Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 233585
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Norwood
Other Locations: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 60%
The Sr. Marketing Manager – epoc leads marketing activities working directly with sales organization, as part of the Critical Care and POC Informatics portfolio within the Point of Care business in North America. The portfolio consists of various diagnostic testing parameters used across multiple healthcare settings through multiple channels. This is an opportunity to a play a leading marketing role in one of the fastest growing markets in the healthcare diagnostics industry.
- Becomes the marketing lead for the epoc product line
- Act as the marketing voice to the channel by designing marketing promotions/pricing programs, go to market initiatives for both direct and indirect sales channels.
- Point person for managing all inbound pricing requests as well as pricing approaches with the finance team.
- Represents portfolio and delivers commercial presentations at all marketing events – trade shows/conferences/national sales meetings
- Collaborates with marketing communication team to create marketing collaterals and support integrated marketing campaigns
- Participates in business reviews with sales channels and creates business models to enhance business partner performance
- Provides insights on portfolio business performance, customer needs, and competitive activity, and designs tactical and operational approaches to maximize opportunities and mitigate risks
- Develops business cases for strategic commercial projects with compelling financial justification
- Interfaces with sales operations by tracking CRM data and delivering insights from sales processes
- Works closely with the Point of Care sales team, National Distributors, and Strategic Corporate Accounts organization to drive large opportunities
- Partners with BA to activate global commercial best practices in North America
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Must have demonstrated successful medical device sales experience
- A hands-on driver who has the ability to think & innovate from both 10,000ft and 10ft, and drive projects from concept to commercial success
- Possesses superior knowledge of the medical device market and the healthcare environmental changes
- Passionate about creating disruptive business models and innovative campaigns to drive revenue
- Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for managing complex data driven marketing projects
- Possesses a highly analytical mind , ideal for complex, tactical thinking
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills; Demonstrated marketing experience with a wide range of customers
- Strong objection handling and conflict resolution skills
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and has a proven track record of managing cross functional initiatives and relationships
- Must be able to travel 60% or more as required
- MBA/MS with a minimum of 5+ years of experience sales/marketing/business development projects is preferred.