Training Developer - Building Technologies - Buffalo Grove, IL
Business Unit: Region Americas
Requisition Number: 233608
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Buffalo Grove
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 30%
- BT University develops training programs using leading edge learning technologies to provide maximum on the job performance. This role will be responsible for developing training programs to meet these objectives.
- This position will be responsible for all aspects of the training development process, with a primary focus on e learning and technology driven solutions.
- This position will report to the Director of BT University and will work under the daily direction of the senior program manager of development.
- Update and create new training courses using the Articulate 360 suite
- Produce storyboards for training
- Conduct needs analysis and develop design documents
- Facilitate meetings with subject matter experts
- Document requirements in scope documents
- Associate’s Degree in workforce development or instructional design
- Technical proficiency Articulate 360, Powerpoint, Word, Excel
- Industry/business acumen - Technology saavy
- Will consider entry level candidates with high technical proficiency.
- Good communication skills
- Up to 30% travel
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Graphic Design
- Bachelor’s Degree