Siemens HealthineersBusiness Unit:
Laboratory DiagnosticsRequisition Number:
United States-Delaware-NewarkAssignment Category:
Full-time regularExperience Level:
Mid levelEducation Required Level:
Bachelor's DegreeTravel Required:
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
SAP material master maintenance and reporting in a fast paced manufacturing environment. This position is responsible for accurate creation and maintenance of SAP material masters, bill of materials, routing, quality info records, and SAP report generation. The position is also responsible for providing SAP training and guidance to the organization, and providing quality system coordination and document creation for the Production Planning department. This role interacts with all positions within the organization, internal auditors and external auditors. The position reports to Sr. Production Planning Manager and does not have any direct reports.
• Maintain Manufacturing's SAP material master data, bill of materials, routings, and inspection plans.
• Provide SAP reporting with Excel spreadsheet manipulation
• Participate in new product SAP readiness audits
• Participate in internal and external audit activities (as requested)
• Generate the organization's metrics data
• Document user processes
• Lead area quality system efforts, including training record maintenance
• Guide the organization in correct SAP set-up to allow for proper supply chain planning
• Establish and maintain semi-complex security and integrity controls.
• Participate in testing system modifications
• Train the organization on SAP functionality and reporting
• Assist the organization in establishing the annual budget
• Initiate user issue/system IT requests
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
• BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Certification may be required in some areas.
• Demonstrates a basic knowledge of professional principles and skills.
• Effectively uses fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
• Typically 2-5 years of successful experience in related field and successful
• Demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
• Advanced MS Excel skill level including pivot tables, formulas, charts, linking spreadsheets.
• Proficient in MS WORD and Power Point
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams
• Strong math skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to handle pressure and manage tight deadlines
• Must be able to work independently and also in a team environment
• Must be process and detailed oriented
• Tenacity to independently solve problems.
• Must display confidence with decisions and stand firm on established processes with both internal and external customers
• Strong analytical skills and decision making
• Travel not required
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• APICS CPIM or CSCP a plus
• BS degree in related field
• Experience in an FDA regulated business
• Experience in a manufacturing environment
• ACCESS database creation experience