Business Unit: Power and Gas
Requisition Number: 233787
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Rural Hall
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering
excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than
165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously
leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business
opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is
organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services,
Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process
Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Siemens is the leading service partner for ensuring high reliability and
optimal performance of rotating power equipment within the utility, oil &
gas, and industrial processing industries worldwide – as well as for wind
turbines. Siemens’ extensive national network of service technicians is able
to quickly and comprehensively offer expert service to maximize the
lifecycle of power generation equipment, helping to ensure reliability and
For more information, please visit:
Are you looking for your next dynamic opportunity? The Engineering Team at Siemens Rural Hall is looking for a MRP controller act as a liaison between Procurement, Operations, and Planning organizations to communicate inventory requirements and work with all groups to implement optimal MRP strategies. You will also support MRP settings and inventory replenishment configuration for the Winston Service Center. The successful professional will be customer driven and have a can-do attitude.
Can you help up us take this to another level?
You will be responsible for the following:
- Regulates inventory in order to meet forecast plan and weekly schedules
- Works with other plant MRP Controllers to lead shared inventory
- Coordinates communications between Operations, Procurement and Planning at a plant level
- Analyzes long term supply requirements and implements inventory strategies to mitigate risk of obsolete inventory
- Work with Purchasing organization on projects that impact WSC
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Achieved a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Successful acquired a minimum of 2 years of experience in Supply Chain, Manufacturing or Operations
- Experience working with Multi-functional teams in an operations and engineering environment
- Ability to work in a complex, fast changing global interpersonal environment
- Deep understanding of business strategy and plans to ensure alignment
- Familiarity with Operational Management and Quality Processes
- Validated experience in supporting Strategic programs
- Have a creative and innovative mindset
- Practical experience in developing business improvements
- Commercial and Contractual experience
- 10% travel potential
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
You will move to the top of the pack if you have:
- Experience in the Energy, Oil and Gas industry standards for onshore and offshore
- Previous experience of cost model development
- Experience with SAP purchasing module
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we live and cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed.
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we would like to meet you.