Senior Security Technician
Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 233869
Primary Location: United States-Oregon-Beaverton
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 15%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit:
Are you prepared to be enabled with the most relevant hardware and software in the Security Industry? Does your drive for success include personal development of engineering, technical and project management knowledge?
- The Senior Technician Position is mid to high level career position responsible for customer satisfaction.
- The primary goal of the position is to provide high level technical support, programming and commissioning of Siemens and third party systems.
- The position is responsible to the Field Supervisor. The Field Supervisor is responsible to the Operations Manager. Your addition would add to a team of over thirty driven and engaged employees.
- Provide on-site field activities to include programming, startup and final commissioning.
- Assist less experienced employees in their technical development.
- Assist is supervising lower level employees and subcontractors.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
Required Knowledge/Skill, Education, and Experience
- Education - High School Diploma
- 3+ years experience in the installation and programming of Security systems
- Technical Proficiency (Oregon State LEA License – Journeyman)
- Individual must possess a valid driver's license in good standing and must be at least 21 year of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.