Project Manager 5 - Automation Services
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 233897
Primary Location: United States-New York-Tarrytown
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthcare
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Are you ready to be a critical global business partner brokering critical Mega Automation Customer project sites and insuring optimal implementation for the Customer, Siemens Healthineers and our Automation OEM Partner?
The primary role of the Automation Project Manager fulfills the following responsibilities in alignment with Laboratory Diagnostics (LD) Manager of Service, LD Headquarter and Regional Customer Service Management teams, Country Service Leadership, LD Workflow Solutions and OEM Inpecco.
1. Consulting with countries to plan support for FlexLab HT Mega Systems and supporting back to back agreements with OEM Inpecco.
2. Managing the Inpecco relationship with Customer Service Management team and maintaining Service Agreements and Contracts.
3. Developing a Service Implementation Guide for Management Organizational Standard version iteration.
4. Develop Service models and offerings for mega accounts.
· Provide written best practice recommendations to Country Service Leadership for FlexLab HT support along with connected IT and Analyzer systems.
· Work with LD Business Area, Countries, and Inpecco OEM
o To develop, negotiate and implement favorable terms on back-to-back service and support agreements.
o To keep Service Agreements current and in sync with Automation business needs
· Establish and drive regular cadence of meetings between LD Headquarter CS and Inpecco Service team.
o Ensure agenda is well developed and action items are driven to closure.
· Lead development of Implementation Guide for Management Operation Standard (MOS) 2.5 with best practice examples, templates, checklists, and other guidance as needed.
· Lead the development of Service Models, Offerings, and supporting collateral for large FlexLab HT Systems.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Extensive knowledge and experience working in Siemens Healthineers Customer Service (SHS CS) function.
· Extensive experience working with large Automation customers.
- Basic knowledge of the LD Business Area portfolio of products.
- Basic knowledge of Aptio and FlexLab HT Automation Product Line.
- Basic knowledge of the LD IT products (e.g. CentraLink, A DM, APM A IM).
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Excellent collaboration skills for cross-cultural issues and challenges.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Minimum of 10 years healthcare experience.
- Multilingual skills are preferred.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.