Business Program Intern
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 233913
Primary Location: United States-Delaware-Newark
Assignment Category: Full-time temporary
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Other
Travel Required: 10%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
- Gain experience with leading edge training and content development tools and technologies in graphics and computer-based training.
- Become proficient in Microsoft Office applications and production of presentation materials
- Develop and grow soft skills including teamwork and communication as well as development of project management skills and the opportunity to network, build relationships, research, and innovate on a highly collaborative team
- Education Consulting: Perform QA/Validations for all content, assist in edits to artifacts i.e., media manipulation (i.e. resizing images/screenshots to Content Editor Standards), OIS modifications, Audio Validation
- Sales: Assist with content catalog, formatting current reports, support award submissions, assist with competitive research, media development, website maintenance, assist in content development, assist in partner management initiatives
- Business Operations: Assist with research needs and gathering of statistics
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools (WORD, PPT., xcel, etc)
- Enrolled in an accredited Bachelors program
- GPA of 3.0 or better
- Prefer individuals enrolled in Laboratory Sciences, Medical Technology, Instructional Design, Adult Education programs or comparable degree program
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States.
- Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.