A&D Portfolio Development Executive
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 233936
Primary Location: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
A&D Portfolio Development Executive
The A&D Portfolio Development Executive will be responsible for developing and executing the America’s Zone A&D go to market strategy.
As part of the America’s Zone Sales organization, a Portfolio Development Executive must drive the pipeline creation and sales of allocated portfolio domains through the identiﬁcation of speciﬁc A&D target accounts and work closely with domain Portfolio Development Executives to support the industry strategy.
To achieve success, a Portfolio Development Executive will be responsible and take on ownership of assigned A&D campaigns and initiatives leveraging and collaborating with cross functional teams to maximize software opportunities. As a trusted partner with direct and indirect sales teams, this role will be 50% customer facing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to deﬁne business needs and develop value propositions
• Own the research to support campaign and initiative business plans
• Develop and articulate TIPS, create presentations, and deliver a basic AVI demo
• Documented experience of Owning managing discovery phase with clients
• Ask challenging questions to understand/identify problem areas
• Clearly articulate why Siemens in non-technical terms(then if required, at a more technical level)
• Manage multiple campaigns/initiatives per year
• Deﬁne campaign/initiative success with each Country Manager/Sales Leader
• Develop business justiﬁcation, sales execution plan and revenue goals
• Complete understanding of campaign/initiative value proposition and presentation materials
• Present plan to America’s Zone MD and Country Managers
• Drive campaign/initiative execution with Industry, Marketing and Sales
• Deliver sales enablement training of collateral as required
• Deliver campaign and initiative materials to prospects and customers as required
• Manage execution plan and report weekly progress
• Support closing process if required
Prerequisites and Essential Functions
• Must have 5 to 10 year of sales or presales experience and strong, proven grasp of technology/solutions
• Trusted as independent capable within new or existing customers at various organizational levels
• 50% customer/sales executive focused
• Proven written and presentation development skills required, with strong skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint and Tableau
• An understanding of organizational management is critical
• Must have the ability to multi-task
• Experience presetting to mid/upper level management and technical users
• Collaborate and drive results from people across multiple organizations
• Formal and informal networking across company, approximately 50% travel
• *BA/BS degree required
• Knowledge of Electrical Systems and Harness engineering domain which may include
o Requirements definition, electrical logical architecture, detail design, harness manufacturing, analysis, EWIS certification, and service documentation in the Aerospace market
• Understanding and being able to articulate the value of the combined Electrical/Mechanical/Software multi-domain environment. Familiarity with MCAD, ECAD and PLM solutions is a must.
• Multi solution and multi industry experience a plus
• BSEE preferred, MBA a plus
• US Citizen