Core Java Software Engineer - Senior
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 233937
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Cincinnati
Other Locations: United States-Minnesota-Shoreview
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
Lead and participate in the design and implementation of large and/or architecturally significant applications.
- Champion company standards and best practices. Work to continuously improve software delivery processes and practices.
- Build partnerships across the application, business and infrastructure teams.
- Develop programming specifications. Design, code and unit test application code using Agile and TDD best practices.
- Complete estimates and work plans independently as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
- Create technical system documentation and ensure that this documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
- Participate in all phases of system testing.
- Java development: 8 years (Required)
- Object Oriented Design and Architecture: 5 years (Required)
- core Java technologies: 6 years (Required)
- Spring: 4 years (Required)
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field (required)
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Experience with TDD, BDD test methodolgies
- Experience with Version Control Systems - Git
- Demonstrated ability to perform effectively and positively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Experience with AWS