Business Unit: Power and Gas
Requisition Number: 233982
Primary Location: United States-New York-Olean
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services. Siemens sets the standard for excellence in power generation, transmission and distribution, and provides innovative customer solutions – from utilities, to industrial space, to oil and gas companies. Siemens’ portfolio includes power plants and power-generating equipment, turbines for use as mechanical drives, compressors for industrial applications, power transmission and distribution systems, smart grid applications, and related instrumentation and control systems.
For more information, please visit:
To cycle count inventory material on a pre-planned and non-planned schedule, and to move materials for consolidation shelf stocking purposes.
- Count inventory parts and numbers, ensure accuracy
- Consolidate part locations using good organizational skills
- Use forklift to safely move materials
- Apply protective coating to parts as required
- Observe all plant safety rules
- Candidates must achieve a passing score on the TABE test issued at One Stop. Call 716-373-1880 to schedule an appointment.
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Must pass our basic mechanical aptitude test given on-site at Siemens Olean
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds on a regular basis
- Prior forklift experience