Financial Analyst 1
Business Unit: Business Administration
Requisition Number: 233983
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Norwood
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
In this role, the employee performs two key functions :
The employee supports internal and external customers through the booking of orders and contracts in the Siemens ERP platform (SAP).
The employee is responsible for all activities throughout the lifecycle of the contract including - but not limited to - the following:
· Perform all activities associated supplemental changes to contracts over the term of the contract
· Review and resolution of customer pricing disputes
· Annual price increases
· Contract renewal and extensions
· Contract inquiries from both internal and external customers
· This position requires strong written and oral communication skills with proven interpersonal skills. Ability to collaborate effectively with people, coach and mentor employees and maintain rapport with internal and external customers is essential.
· Strong organizational skills required. Must be able to multi-task, prioritize workflow, perform under sensitive deadlines. Must be able to work and lead effectively in a team environment.
· Basic knowledge of LD/POC & Service product lines
· Advanced knowledge of IT systems, how they impact the contract lifecycle.
· Ability to adapt to process changes and how to troubleshoot issues is critical.
· Financial acumen and demonstrated ability to identify and resolve complex problems and apply problem-solving skills effectively is needed. Ability to operate independently, make decisions and recommendations to resolve issues is important.
· Demonstrated ability to take ownership of issues and collaborate/consult with peers and others outside of functional area to resolve complex issues and improve existing processes.
· Collaborate with Customer Finance leadership team to implement process improvement initiatives for optimizing resource efficiency and to ensure consistent processes and policies.
· Participate in process improvement, IT, and other project initiatives as needed. Additionally, consult to establish processes to support new business models and new product lines.
Ensure compliance with all finance, accounting, and quality policies
Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, or Business related discipline with at least 3 years of related experience.
Proficient knowledge of SAP
Working knowledge of Share
Proficient with MS Office suite (particularly Word and Excel)
Strong written and verbal communication skills, problem solving skills, ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
Working knowledge of Finance and Accounting processes and regulations