Area Sales Professional-IN-OH
Business Unit: DF / PD Sales
Requisition Number: 233984
Primary Location: United States-Indiana-Indianapolis
Other Locations: United States-Ohio-Cincinnati
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
For more information, please visit:
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Industrial Sales division searching for a highly professional Sales Representative with a passion for customer engagement and satisfaction. The position is ideally located in Cincinnati, OH or Indianapolis, IN. The position is responsible for the sales of the industrial portfolio with primary focus on NEMA motors, ANEMA Motors, Low Voltage Drives, Medium Voltage Drives Systems and Services including Motor, Drives, Electrical Power Distribution and Retrofits.
The selected candidate will manage a sales territory consisting of Channel, OEM, and End Users. This includes creating and executing a territory plan focused on expanding business with existing customers and developing prospective customers.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a strong team selling the best end to end industrial Drive and Service Solutions in the market. Siemens is leading the charge in providing innovative solutions to bolster the manufacturing renaissance in the US.
The top candidate will exceed sales revenue goals by effectively executing on key strategies and activities to include:
• Improving customer productivity, efficiency, and flexibility, through motors, drives technology and
• Understanding the industrial market as relates to customer requirements, opportunities and
• Building and maintaining a business plan by cultivating a healthy sales pipeline by uncovering new
• Develops and implements plans for strategic accounts that exceed expectations in revenue
• Assists in cultivating long-term relationships with the appropriate key account decision makers.
• Performs client presentations articulating the value proposition of product / solution / service
• Building long term relationships with senior management at key customer accounts, solution
• Engaging business unit technical and industry experts to provide solutions that address unique
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
• 8+ years of Industrial Sales Experience
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Sales experience with NEMA motors, ANEMA Motors, Low Voltage Drives, Medium Voltage Drives
• Experience with OEM’s, End Users, and Channel Partners.
• Travel: 25 %