Project Coordinator - Fire Service - Hayward CA
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 234044
Primary Location: United States-California-Hayward
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
Support PM with directed duties pertaining to projects.
Prepare customer proposals for all PM driven change orders. Once PO has been received, change orders are to be processed by coordinator
Create purchase requisition orders for Subcontractors from finalized subcontractor price and scope. Set up subcontractor in BOM, assign network, network activity and delivery date.
Monitor monthly claims to ensure Operations Manager approval and submit them for processing. Verify specialist timesheet submissions for approval through month end. Assist with Month End Close for PMs.
Ensure all jobs are reviewed and claims are processed in Audit Report. Review PM Milestone sheets and update Project Milestones in SAP during month close.
Monitor all closed jobs; ensure all are billed 100%. Run automated TECO process at the POC level. Partner with Solutions-to-Service Turnover Coordinator.
Administer Financial Reporting for OMs and PMs including Good Receipts and Monthly Cost Center Comparison Report. Manage Sales-to-Operations and Solutions-to-Service Turnover, schedule weekly meetings, prepare agenda for projects to be turned over, and ensure appropriate approvals. Process claims, make adjustments in SAP, provide PMs with project documentation upon completion.
Coordinate and attend Operations meeting
- Required education: High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state-recognized high school proficiency exam required.
- Required experience: Experience successfully supporting an organization's operations that are similar to the business operations of a Siemens Building Technologies branch.
- Required travel: 5%
- Other Requirements:
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without a current or future need of sponsorship.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Preferred education: Vocational training or an Associate’s degree.
- Preferred experience: Construction project-support experience preferred.
- Siemens is a globally diversified engineering powerhouse: an opportunity such as this one can open doors to engineering practices and businesses new to you, preparing you for a great future with potential in so many types of fields—sustainability, energy, medical technologies, to name a few—in almost any location you ever dreamed of exploring.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short, and Long Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.